Toters is an on-demand last-mile delivery service that enables customers to browse products offered by their favorite local stores, and place orders to have them delivered on-demand through a mobile application. Initially, Toters plans on addressing the restaurant and grocery markets.
In this role, you’ll be part of the HR Team, responsible for the daily and administrative HR duties. You will be assisting the HR Manager with recruitment, record maintenance, payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Coordinate training sessions when needed
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 1 year of experience as an HR Officer (essential).
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.